Tron is a technology, a blockchain-based protocol which supports a distributed digital storage platform. It represents a free entertainment system that facilitates the content creators to host their work and grants the authorized user direct access to the entertainment content without intermediaries.
Tron (TRX) Technology
Tron uses its own official cryptocurrency Tronix (TRX). The initial coin offering (ICO) was introduced in September 2017. The Tronix token is ERC20 token and it is based on the Ethereum blockchain. The token is used as the basic unit of account on the platform.
Tron (TRX) Trading
The cryptocurrency has already breached the top 10 even though the ICO was in September 2017. It has a market cap of over 4 billion and circulating supply of 65 billion coins. Tronix coins can be purchased on exchanges like Liqui and Binance by exchanging them for other cryptocurrencies like ETH or BTC.The Tronix coins can be stored on any ERC20 compatible wallet.
BitcoinAverage supports the following Tron trading markets:
- Tron (TRX) to Bitcoin (BTC) – https://bitcoinaverage.com/markets/coins/TRX/BTC
- Tron (TRX) to Ethereum (ETH) – https://bitcoinaverage.com/markets/coins/TRX/ETH
- Tron (TRX) to US Dollar (USD) – https://bitcoinaverage.com/markets/coins/TRX/USD
Tron API urls:
- Tron (TRX) to Bitcoin (BTC) – https://apiv2.bitcoinaverage.com/indices/crypto/ticker/TRXBTC
- Tron (TRX) to Ethereum (ETH) – https://apiv2.bitcoinaverage.com/indices/crypto/ticker/TRXETH
- Tron (TRX) to US Dollar (USD) – https://apiv2.bitcoinaverage.com/indices/local/ticker/TRXUSD